Cleveland Clinic labs offering scheduled appointments
To enhance patient experience and enable safe social distancing, starting July 14, Cleveland Clinic labs will offer scheduled appointments in addition to walk-in services.
Appointments are available for all lab procedures with the exclusion of the Andrology and Molecular Labs, and labs in Akron and Florida. Patients may schedule their orders by calling the Appointment Center (866.320.4573) or through the front desk at the conclusion of the visit.
Encourage patients to schedule their lab work as these appointments will be prioritized over walk-ins and scheduled patients should experience a shorter wait time.
*Molecular Lab appointments can be scheduled startingAug. 1. Stay tuned for additional communication.
Do you know a COVID-19 hero? Nominate them today.
Caregiver Celebrations are a tradition at Cleveland Clinic that we are all proud of. Join in today and nominate a caregiver or team for the COVID-19 Hero Award.
About COVID-19 Heroes Award
- It honors the extraordinary dedication, heroic efforts, and outstanding contributions of caregivers and teams during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
- All caregivers can nominate anyone across the enterprise.
- Senior leaders at each institute/division/hospital will first review nominations.
- A leadership committee from across the enterprise will then review the final selection of nominations and choose the winners.
Nominate a fellow caregiver today
- Log in to www.caregivercelebrations.com, click “Recognize” and choose COVID-19 Heroes Award.
- Describe how the caregiver or teams:
- Went beyond the call of duty during the pandemic.
- Role-modeled our values.
The deadline for nominations isAug. 7.