We play a valuable role in our communities
We’re approaching the end of a year in which many of us have faced several challenges in our professional and personal lives.
While fatigue may have set in for some, remember we’ve accomplished so much as individuals, teams and as an organization. Now is not the time to give up on the practices we’ve adopted this year to protect ourselves and others from COVID-19.
As a Cleveland Clinic caregiver, it is important to act as a role model in our communities by setting examples for safe behavior. Do your part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 at and outside of work.
Please stay vigilant in following these safety measures:
- At work, use personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the setting in which you are located and wear PPE properly.
- Wear a mask around others who do not live in your household.
- Practice physical and social distancing.
- Perform proper hand hygiene.
- Avoid gatherings, particularly those spent indoors.
- Stay home when you feel sick.
Your health and ability to provide care to others is of the highest importance. We know a lot is being asked of you, and we appreciate your continued dedication. Thank you for helping us keep our patients, visitors, communities and fellow caregivers safe.