What are the side effects of hair grafting?
Most side effects that come with a hair transplant usually go away within 1 to 3 weeks. Among the most common side effects are:
- Bruising around the eyes.
- Crust may form on the "donor" and "recipient" sites of the scalp.
- A lack of feeling or decreased sensation around the "donor" and "recipient" sites of the scalp.
- Itching in the "donor" site.
What are the side effects of scalp reduction?
- Scalp tightness (temporary).
- Swelling (temporary).
- Scarring at the suture lines.