When should I call my doctor?

Call your doctor if:

  • You experience increasing urinary frequency, pain or sudden difficulty passing urine.
  • You have severe bleeding or passage of blood clots.
  • You have fevers higher than 101 degrees.

Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy