Comprehensive 10-week group weight loss program
- Bi-weekly group exercise classes
- Weekly group sessions on healthy eating plans, grocery shopping, eating out, healthy cooking techniques and dealing with stress
- Two private nutrition sessions personalized to your lifestyle
- Cholesterol profiles before and after the program to track your progress
- Register by calling the Department of Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation at 216.444.9353.
- Seating is limited!
“This program isn’t a diet. It’s about nutrition and learning the right way of eating. The program changed my thinking, the way I shop, and the way I think about food. This was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. I feel great!” — Val
- For more information contact: Katherine Patton, MEd, RD, CSSD, LD-Clinical Dietitian
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:45 p.m.
- Group sessions follow Tuesday's exercise class until 6:45 p.m.
- Learn more about the Department of Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation.