Adult patients are cared for by Heart and Vascular Institute Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery thoracic surgeons. For more information, please contact our Resource Nurses by email or chat or call 866.289.6911 to arrange a surgical consultation. You may also use our MyConsult online second opinion consultation.
Younger patients are cared for by our Children’s Pediatric General Surgery Department. For more information, send us an email or call 216.445.7878 or 800.223.2273, ext. 45437 to arrange a surgical consultation. You may also use our MyConsult online second opinion consultation. Click here to learn more about pectus excavatum in children.
Resources & Patient Information
If you need more information, click here to contact us, chat online with a nurse or call the Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute Resource & Information Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free at 866.289.6911. We would be happy to help you.
Our webchats and video chats give patients and visitors another opportunity to ask questions and interact with our physicians.
- Support Groups and Information.
- Visit Health Essentials - Read articles on rhythm disorders and healthy living on Health Essentials.
- Follow Heart & Vascular Institute webchats and news stories on Twitter
- National Library of Medicine. Myasthenia Gravis, MedlinePlus http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000712.htm. 5/28/2013. Accessed 4/7/2015.
- Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America.
Why choose Cleveland Clinic for your care?
Our outcomes speak for themselves. Please review our facts and figures and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
The outcomes for the Department of Thoracic Surgery include surgery volume and mortality, distribution of surgeries, pulmonary resection mortality, distribution of pulmonary resections, pulmonary resection length of stay, esophageal surgery operative mortality, and distribution of esophageal surgeries by indication and esophageal length of stay.