Cleveland Clinic has the nation's largest valve treatment program.
Doctors vary in quality due to differences in training and experience; hospitals differ in the number of services available. The more complex your medical problem, the greater these differences in quality become and the more they matter.
Clearly, the doctor and hospital that you choose for complex, specialized medical care will have a direct impact on how well you do. To help you make this choice, please review our Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute Outcomes.
Cleveland Clinic Heart and Vascular Institute Cardiologists and Surgeons
Patients are evaluated for percutaneous mitral valve treatments by our Interventional Mitral Valve physician team. This multidisciplinary team includes surgeons, cardiologists, and nurses from:
- Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Section of Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Section of Heart Failure
A full evaluation is required to determine if you are a candidate for a percutaneous procedure. For more information on how to be evaluated, please contact our Heart and Vascular Institute Resource Nurses.
See: About Us to learn more about the Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute.
To obtain a surgical consultation, or if you have additional questions or need more information, click here to contact us, chat online with a nurse or call the Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute Resource & Information Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free at 866.289.6911. We would be happy to help you.
Becoming a Patient
- Valve Disease and Treatment Options
- Heart Valve Surgery
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Treatment Guides
Diagnostic tests are used to diagnose your valve disease and the most effective treatment method.
Our webchats and video chats give patients and visitors another opportunity to ask questions and interact with our physicians.
- Valve Disease webchats and video chats
- Heart Surgery webchats and video chats
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute webchats
- Recovery at home
- Support Groups and Information
- Visit Health Essentials - Read articles on valve disorders and healthy living on Health Essentials blog
- Follow Heart & Vascular Institute webchats and news stories on Twitter
- Subscribe to Heart and Vascular eNews
Why choose Cleveland Clinic for your care?
Our outcomes speak for themselves. Please review our facts and figures and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.