For more information about exercise
- Your pulse and target heart rate
- Exercise for your health
- To make an appointment with an exercise specialist or to join a cardiac rehabilitation program, contact the Cleveland Clinic Preventive Cardiology Department at 216.444.9353 or 800.223.2273, ext. 9353
- To find a cardiac rehabilitation program in your area, contact the American Association of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation*
- American Heart Association*
- Cleveland Clinic Health Information Library
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute*
- National Library of Medicine Medline Plus *
- Exercise for Your Heart Health, Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute at Cleveland Clinic, Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation Program, Cleveland, Ohio 216.444.9353.
* A new browser window will open with this link.
The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites nor any association with their operators.