Make an Appointment
The George M. and Linda H. Kaufman Center for Heart Failure Treatment and Recovery is one of the premier facilities in the United States for the care of people with advanced heart failure
To be evaluated for a left ventricular assist device, call the LVAD team at 216-445-3366.
To refer a patient please call the LVAD team at: 216-445-3366
The phone number listed for either a LVAD evaluation or referral provides immediate access to the LVAD team who will address your needs promptly. We will need information about the patient and will ask for medical records to assist this process.
If you need more information or would like to make an appointment with a specialist, contact us, chat online with a nurse or call the Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute Resource & Information Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free at 866.289.6911. We would be happy to help you.
Becoming a Patient
- Heart Failure, Signs, Stages and Symptoms
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Treatment Guides
Diagnostic tests are used to diagnose your abnormal heartbeat and the most effective treatment method.
Our webchats and Podcasts give patients and visitors another opportunity to ask questions and interact with our physicians.
Videos and Podcasts
- Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathy and Treatment Videos
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Videos
- Love Your Heart Podcast series
- Heart Failure Society of America
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation
- American Heart Association