What are the components of our Lung Cancer Screening Program?
- Participants are selected according to current national health guidelines.
- In-person discussion about the benefits and harms of lung cancer screening to help make informed choices.
- Standardized low-dose chest CT.
- Chest CT interpretation by radiologists with expertise in chest imaging.
- Lung nodule evaluation care pathway.
- Tobacco treatment experts integrated with the program.
- Cutting-edge research to improve tomorrow’s outcomes.
- Experts in the treatment of lung cancer.
- Central call-in number for questions.