Where to get help

  • Family physician
    • He or she can help determine if your stress is due to an anxiety disorder, a medical condition, or both.
    • He or she can help refer you to a mental health professional.
  • If you feel your situation is an emergency, call a crisis hotline, or go to your nearest emergency room.