Living with Parkinson’s disease can be a frustrating experience. It’s normal to feel angry, depressed and anxious. You and your family members might find it helpful to reach out to others who have this disease – to share your knowledge and insights, experiences and tips for living. You may want to check out local support groups of these Parkinson’s organizations:
- American Parkinson Disease Association.
- Parkinson’s Foundation. Find a Chapter.
- Parkinson & Movement Disorder (PDM) Alliance. Support Groups.
You might also be interested in learning more about or joining a clinical trial. See the following sites for more information:
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research. Fox Trial Finder.
- Parkinson Study Group.
- Parkinson’s Institute and Clinical Center.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Find NINDS Clinical Trials.
- U. S. National Library of Medicine. Clinical Trials.