What resources are available to learn more about brucellosis?
To learn more about brucellosis, contact the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov).
Other useful resources for more information include:
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (rarediseases.org)
- The United States Department of Agriculture (usda.gov)
- Orphanet portal for rare diseases (orpha.net)
- The Monarch Initiative database (monarchinitiave.org)
- Learn about clinical trials for brucellosis at ClinicalTrials.gov.