If you need more information, click here to contact us, chat online with a nurse or call the Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute Resource & Information Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free at 866.289.6911. We would be happy to help you.
Becoming a Patient
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Treatment Guides
Diagnostic tests are used to diagnose your abnormal heartbeat and the most effective treatment method.
Our webchats and video chats give patients and visitors another opportunity to ask questions and interact with our physicians.
- Abnormal Heart Rhythm webchats and video chats
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute webchats
- Sudden Cardiac Death video with Bruce Wilkoff, MD
- Heart Rhythm Disorders and Treatments Videos
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Videos
- [Recovery at home](https://my.clevelandclinic.org/departments/heart/patient-education/recovery-care)
- [Support Groups and Information](https://my.clevelandclinic.org/departments/heart/patient-education/support-groups)
- [Visit Health Essentials](http://health.clevelandclinic.org/topics/health-a-z/health-vascular-health/heart-rhythm-disorders/)\* - Read articles on rhythm disorders and healthy living on Health Essentials
- [Follow Heart & Vascular Institute webchats and news stories on Twitter](http://twitter.com/ClevClinicHeart)\*
- [Subscribe to Heart and Vascular eNews](http://www.clevelandclinic.org/lp/hvi-enews-signup/index.html)\*
- [Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes Foundation](http://www.sads.org/)\*
A nonprofit organization, established to help prevent sudden and unexpected cardiac death in children and young adults.
508 E South Temple, Ste. 20, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- [Heart Rhythm Society](http://www.hrspatients.org/)\*
1400 K St., NW, Suite 500, Washington D.C. 20005
- [CPR Information](https://my.clevelandclinic.org/services/cpr)
*A new browser window will open with this link.
The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites nor any association with their operators.
Why choose Cleveland Clinic for your care?
Our outcomes speak for themselves. Please review our facts and figures and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.