Doctors Who Treat
Aorta Center: Marfan Syndrome and Connective Tissue Disorder Clinic
The multi-disciplinary team of experts in the Aorta Center, specializing in the treatment of Marfan Syndrome and Connective Tissue Disorders includes cardiologists, pediatric cardiologists, cardiovascular and vascular surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedic surgeons and genetic specialists.
The Cardio-Obstetric Clinic offers specialized diagnosis and care to women who have heart disease and want to become pregnant – or who are pregnant and find they have heart disease.
Resources & Patient Info
If you need more information, click here to contact us, chat online with a nurse or call the Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute Resource & Information Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free at 866.289.6911. We would be happy to help you.
Becoming a Patient
Additional information about surgical treatment for Marfan Syndrome can be found at:
Diagnostic tests are used to diagnose your abnormal heartbeat and the most effective treatment method.
Our webchats and video chats give patients and visitors another opportunity to ask questions and interact with our physicians.
- Aorta Disease, Aortic Aneurysms and Treatment Videos
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Videos
- Recovery at home
- Support Groups and Information
- Visit Health Essentials - Read articles on aneurysms and aorta disease and healthy living on Health Essentials
- Follow Heart & Vascular Institute webchats and news stories on Twitter
- Subscribe to Heart and Vascular eNews
- The Marfan Foundation: 800.862.7326
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disease: 877.226.4267
- American Heart Association: 800.242.8721
Why choose Cleveland Clinic for your care?
Our outcomes speak for themselves. Please review our facts and figures and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.