A doctor’s training and experience affect their ability to treat patients. And not all hospitals offer the same types of services. The more complex your medical problem, the greater these differences in quality become and the more they matter.
The doctor and hospital you choose for complex, specialized medical care will have a direct impact on how well you do. To help you make this choice, please review our Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Outcomes.
Your doctor and plan of care depend on your condition and where you are in your treatment.
Cleveland Clinic Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Vascular Medicine Specialists
Section of Vascular Medicine: For evaluation, medical management or interventional procedures to treat patients with lipedema, call Vascular Medicine Appointments, toll-free 800.223.2273, extension 44420. You can also request an appointment online.
Doctors who specialize in lipedema management include: John Bartholomew, MD.
If you need more information, click here to contact us, chat online with a nurse or call the Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute Resource & Information Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free at 866.289.6911. We would be happy to help you.
Becoming a Patient
Additional information about vascular treatment options can be found at:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- May Thurner Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Vein and Vascular
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Treatment Guides
Diagnostic tests are used to diagnose your abnormal heartbeat and the most effective treatment method.
Our webchats and video chats give patients and visitors another opportunity to ask questions and interact with our physicians.
- Vascular Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease & Thrombosis webchats and video chats
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute webchats
- Recovery at home
- Support Groups and Information
- Visit Health Essentials* - Read articles on vascular disorders and healthy living on Health Essentials
- Follow Heart & Vascular Institute webchats and news stories on Twitter*
- Subscribe to Heart and Vascular eNews
- American Stroke Association *
- American Heart Association *
- Vascular Cures*
- VascularWeb - Resources for Vascular Disease and Treatment*
*A new browser window will open with this link.
The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites nor any association with their operators.
Why choose Cleveland Clinic for your care?
Our outcomes speak for themselves. Please review our facts and figures and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.