How do I find a doctor if I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy?

To find a doctor, make an appointment, or to learn more about treatment of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy at Cleveland Clinic, see the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center.

For Pediatrics, visit The Center for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Diseases web site.

The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association (HCMA)

The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association (HCMA) is dedicated to support and educate those with HCM, their families and other health care professionals. They may be contacted at:

P.O. Box 306,
Hibernia, NJ 07842

Phone: 973.983.7429

Additional Resources

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: For Patients, Their Families and Interested Physicians

A very helpful guide for those with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Books can be ordered at

*A new browser window will open with this link. The inclusion of links to other web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the web sites or any association with their operators

Reviewed by a Cleveland Clinic medical professional.

Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy