Questions to ask Your Doctor or Nurse
- How much should I exercise?
- What type of exercise is best for me?
- Should I avoid any exercises?
- Do I need to take my pulse when I exercise?
- Do I need to take my medications at a certain time on the days I exercise? Always check with your doctor or nurse about exercise if you have any changes to your medications!
- Should I start a cardiac rehabilitation (rehab) program? These programs include education and a custom exercise program. They are led by healthcare providers trained to monitor your heart health.