Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT): Resources & Patient Info
If you need more information, click here to contact us, chat online with a nurse or call the Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute Resource & Information Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free at 866.289.6911. We would be happy to help you.
Becoming a Patient
Additional information about vascular treatment options can be found at:
- Vascular Surgery Services
- Aorta Surgery
- Carotid Artery Disease Treatments
- Peripheral Artery Disease Treatments
- Venous Disease Treatments
- IVC Filters for Blood Clot
- Visceral (Abdominal) Artery Disease Treatments
- Aortic Aneurysm
- May Thurner Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Vein and Vascular
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Treatment Guides
Diagnostic tests are used to diagnose coronary artery disease and the most effective treatment method.
Our webchats and video chats give patients and visitors another opportunity to ask questions and interact with our physicians.
- Vascular Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease & Thrombosis webchats and video chats
- All Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute webchats
View a calendar of events and register for future chats. Check the calendar for topics that interest you!
Additional information and resources
- Recovery at Home
- Support Groups and Information
- Visit Health Essentials - Read articles on vascular disorders and healthy living on Health Essentials
- Follow Heart & Vascular Institute webchats and news stories on Twitter*
- Subscribe to Heart and Vascular eNews*
- American Heart Association*
*A new browser window will open with this link.
The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites nor any association with their operators.
Why choose Cleveland Clinic for your care?
Our outcomes speak for themselves. Please review our facts and figures and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.