For more information on Nutrition and Weight Management
- To make an appointment with a registered dietitian, specializing in the treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease, call the Cleveland Clinic Preventive Cardiology - 216.444.9353 or 800.223.2273 ext. 9353. Written materials are also available.
- Weight Management: A team approach - 10-week program for individuals who are under a doctor’s care for weight management, conducted by clinicians from the Department of Psychiatry and Psychology with licensed registered dietitians - 216.444.6115 or 800.223.2273, ext. 46115 for more information.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Department of Nutrition Therapy - registered dietitians, educational materials, and internship programs -
- Cleveland Clinic Health Information Library
- American Heart Association *
- American Dietetic Association *
- To search for nutrition information on the web, go to the Tufts University Nutrition Navigator* website.
*A new browser window will open with this link.
The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites nor any association with their operators.
Cleveland Clinic Resources:
To make an appointment at the Women's Cardiovascular Center, call toll-free 800.223.1696 or locally, 216.444.9343. For more information, click on Contact Us or call the Heart & Vascular Institute Resource Center Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
- Women’s Cardiovascular Center - Women's Cardiovascular Center Preventive Cardiology & Rehabilitation Program is a clinical program (outpatient clinic) that utilizes a multidisciplinary team of providers to prevent the occurrence or progression of cardiovascular disease in women. Those who have heart disease or have been treated for heart disease stand to benefit the most. Anyone who wants to lower her risk for heart or vascular disease is a candidate. Call toll free number 800.223.1696 (or 800.CCF.1696).
- Women and Heart Failure
- Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation
- Cleveland Clinic 4HER ®Women’s Health Line: Appointments/Information: 216.444.4HER
- Health Information Center
American Heart Association National Center
7272 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75231
Phone: 800.AHA.USA1 or 800.242.8721
818 18th Street, NW, Suite 930
Washington, DC 20006
Office on Women’s Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 712E
Phone: 800.994.WOMAN; TDD: 888.220.5446
contact form: Contact womenshealth.gov*
National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) Health Information Center
Attention: The Heart Truth
P.O. Box 30105
Bethesda, MD 20824-0105
Phone: 301.592.8573, TTY: 240.629.3255
7272 Greenville Avenue
Dallas TX 75231
8600 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20894
- includes MedlinePlus Health Information, ClinicalTrials.gov and many other links to health information