Physicians Using this Site
Cleveland Clinic STAR Imaging supports a network of high-quality imaging centers from across the United States. Our network is specifically designed to provide physicians with superior imaging study interpretations to help meet the needs of their patients. Cleveland Clinic STAR Imaging provides physicians with:
- Interpretations read by board-certified, subspecialty trained radiologists
- Routine 24 hour report turnaround with STAT interpretations as needed
- Real-time case monitoring when necessary
- Participating provider with most insurance plans
- Images available via CD, film, or HIPAA-compliant website
- Radiologists available for direct consultation
- Consistent quality through imaging protocols developed by specialists at Cleveland Clinic
Access to Images and Patient Reports
To view your patient's images and reports in our secure, HIPAA-compliant website, go to the Physician Log-in page. From there, you will be required to use your unique login username and password to gain access to your own personalized portion of the site. Once you have access, you will be able to view each confidential report and accompanying images you request from our Star Imaging locations.
This application also provides access to our Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archive and Communications (PACS) environment, which eliminates the need for physicians to purchase these systems.
If you do not have an account or are having difficulty accessing your patient information, please email Cleveland Clinic Star Imaging.
Cleveland Clinic STAR Imaging Physician Login
Cleveland Clinic STAR Imaging is happy to announce that our Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archive and Communications (PACS) environment is available to our network of referring physicians.
If you do not have an account or are having difficulty accessing your patient's information, please contact Cleveland Clinic STAR Imaging at 866.328.6380 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.