The Evidence-Based Practice eLearning Course provides learners with a five-hour online course. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between levels of strength of research and non-research evidence and the quality of evidence
- Conduct a review of literature for a specific evidence-based practice question
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses or biases of “research” and “non-research” articles
- Discuss synthesis of evidence on a practice/topic/question and next steps in translating evidence into practice
Cleveland Clinic Enterprise is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The course is in an easy-to-view, easy-to-understand Virtual Learning Environment platform. The course contains four self-directed modules.
Complete these modules to understand and apply the evidence-based practice process.
- Access the Evidence-Based Practice eLearning Course through Cleveland Clinic’s Virtual Learning Environment
- Earn 5.0 American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) contact hours upon completion. The course is always available, 24/7
- Register Now!