The Evidence-Based Practice eLearning Course provides learners with a five-hour online course. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between levels of strength of research and non-research evidence and the quality of evidence
- Conduct a review of literature for a specific evidence-based practice question
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses or biases of “research” and “non-research” articles
- Discuss synthesis of evidence on a practice/topic/question and next steps in translating evidence into practice
Registration for this event will add you to our mailing list for the Stanley Shalom Zielony Institute for Nursing Excellence eNewslettter, this will help you stay in touch for the latest news and event information. Thank you.
Cleveland Clinic Enterprise is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The course is in an easy-to-view, easy-to-understand Virtual Learning Environment platform. The course contains four self-directed modules.
Complete these modules to understand and apply the evidence-based practice process.
- Access the Evidence-Based Practice eLearning Course through Cleveland Clinic’s Virtual Learning Environment
- Earn 5.0 American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) contact hours upon completion. The course is always available, 24/7
- Cost: Free for Cleveland Clinic Employees; $100 for non-employees
- Register Now!
For questions, please contact Esther Bernhofer at email@example.com or 216.445.5269.