The Evidence-Based Practice eLearning Course provides learners with a five-hour online course. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between levels of strength of research and non-research evidence and the quality of evidence
- Conduct a review of literature for a specific evidence-based practice question
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses or biases of “research” and “non-research” articles
- Discuss synthesis of evidence on a practice/topic/question and next steps in translating evidence into practice
Cleveland Clinic Enterprise is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Approved provider status does not imply endorsement by the provider, ANCC, OBN, or ONA of any products displayed in conjunction with an activity.
The course is in an easy-to-view, easy-to-understand Virtual Learning Environment platform. The course contains four self-directed modules.
Complete these modules to understand and apply the evidence-based practice process.
- Access the Evidence-Based Practice eLearning Course through Cleveland Clinic’s Virtual Learning Environment
- Earn 5.0 American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) contact hours upon completion. The course is always available, 24/7
- Register Now!