- Session 1: Beyond The Basics of Treating Anxiety and Depression in Children and Adolescents - Describe medications used to treat behavioral health conditions in children
- Session 2: Non-Traditional Uses of Psychotropic Medications - Describe non-traditional uses of psychotropic medications
- Session 3: Pharmacology for Common GI Disorders - Discuss the role of pharmacology in common gastrointestinal disorders
- Session 4: Responding to the Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic: An Ohio Perspective - Discuss best practices for prescribing opioids
This online Pharmacology course is intended for Advanced Practice Nurses.
The content is up to date and relevant for both adult and pediatric providers.
Learner must complete modules within 6 months of registration .
Faculty, Agenda & Accreditation
- Dr. Veena Ahuja, MD, Associate Staff, Cleveland Clinic Center for Behavioral Health
- Kay Kyllonen, PharmD, RPh, Pharmacy Clinical Specialist II, Cleveland Clinic
- Jeri Hagan, JD, MSN,CNS, Psychology & Psychiatry, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Richard W. Rosenquist, MD, Chairman Pain Management, Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland Clinic Enterprise is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
You may choose from 4 individual one hour modules or purchase them all together $50.00 per module or four at $150.00.
*Complimentary registration for CCHS caregivers.
- Session 1
Beyond The Basics of Treating Anxiety and Depression in Children and Adolescents - 1 contact hour
- Session 2
Non-Traditional Uses of Psychotropic Medications - 1 contact hour
- Session 3
Pharmacology for Common GI Disorders 1. 13 contact hours
- Session 4
Responding to the Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic: An Ohio Perspective - 1.4 contact hours
- Register Now!