Webchat Transcripts - Questions and Answers with a Physician
Cleveland Clinic thoracic surgeons are leaders in the surgical treatment of diseases of the lung and esophagus, including lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung failure, esophageal cancer, Barrett's esophagus and achalasia. Our comprehensive program offers a broad range of services, from cutting edge screening techniques to the latest advances in minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Read transcripts of prior webchats on this topic:
- Lung Cancer: Awareness and Treatments (Drs. Mazzone and Raymond 11/04/16)
- Lung Cancer Prevention and Treatment (Peter Mazzone, MD, MPH and Usman Ahmad, MD 06/14/16)
Watch video chat
- Lung Cancer Prevention and Treatment, YouTube (Dr. Mazzone 6/25/2015)
- Lung Cancer Surgery, YouTube (Dr. Murthy 6/25/2015)
- View a calendar of events and register for future chats. Check the calendar for topics that interest you!
- Back to Heart & Vascular Institute Webchat Transcripts
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic as a convenience service only and is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition. Please remember that this information, in the absence of a visit with a health care professional, must be considered as an educational service only and is not designed to replace a physician's independent judgment about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure for a given patient. The views and opinions expressed by an individual in this forum are not necessarily the views of the Cleveland Clinic institution or other Cleveland Clinic physicians.