Cleveland Clinic offers a variety of learning opportunities for healthcare professionals.
Live and Online
- Grand Rounds and Conferences. Plan to attend a lively CME-approved presentation related to advancements in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- OnLine CME. CME credit from Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education. Heart and vascular topics, and more.
- Physicians can manage their CME credits by using the myCME Web Portal. Available 24/7, the site offers CME opportunities to medical professionals across the globe.
- Presentations. Video presentations from our Sydell and Arnold Miller Heart & Vascular Institute physicians on a variety of topics from clinical research to diagnostic testing and treatments of cardiovascular and thoracic conditions.
- Case Studies. Case Studies by staff, fellows, and/or other health professionals.
- Disease Management Project. An online medical reference, authored by Cleveland Clinic physicians, designed to provide nationally established treatment guidelines for the most commonly seen diseases and conditions.
- LEADconnection. A professional community-based portal, serving electrophysiologists, allied health professionals, and industry scientists to exchange thoughts, questions, and answers regarding lead management.
Heart & Vascular Institute Grand Rounds
Heart & Vascular Institute Grand Rounds are held on the second and 5th Wednesday during the academic year (September through June) , 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Contact: Sally Andrews; 216.445.8771
Heart & Vascular Institute Grand Rounds are available via video stream for our colleagues at Cleveland Clinic Family Health Centers.
Please note the following procedure for evaluation and CME credits for attendees of Heart & Vascular Institute Grand Rounds:
- Cleveland Clinic's Center for Continuing Education has in place an electronic registration system for Cleveland Clinic. All Cleveland Clinic Grand Rounds are using this system.
- You can access your account to see what CME tests you have taken, see the number of credits you have earned, and print out CME certificates from all tests you have taken. Please login via the following link is: http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/mycme/mylogin.asp
- Each week, a code to access the system will be provided with the handout material. All attendees for Heart & Vascular Institute Grand Rounds are encouraged to use the on-line system whether or not you are in need of obtaining CME credits. This system will allow us to track attendance to use for planning purposes of future Heart & Vascular Institute Grand Rounds. Be sure to print your CME certificate and keep for your files.
- Comprehensive CV Disease Management: From Fundamentals to Innovation 2018
Feb. 9, 2018 | Mahwah, New Jersey
- 8th Annual Case-Based Approach to Controversies in Cardiovascular Diseases
Feb. 16-17, 2018 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Valve Disease, Structural Interventions, and Diastology Summit
March 2-4, 2018 | Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Managing Valvular and Thoracic Aortic Disease: What Every Cardiologist Should Know in 2018
March 9, 2018 | Orlando, Florida
- Managing Complex Challenges in Heart Failure: Integrating Advances in Therapies from Multiple Disciplines
March 9, 2018 | Orlando, Florida
- Multidisciplinary Master Class in Endocarditis and Other Cardiovascular Infections
Apr. 12-13, 2018 | Cleveland, Ohio
- Advanced EP Concepts: The Cleveland Clinic Perspective
May 8, 2018 | Boston, Massachusetts
- Lead Management 2018: The Pursuit of Efficiency, Safety and Excellence
May 9, 2018 | Boston, Massachusetts
- Advances in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Summit
Sep. 27-29, 2018 | Cleveland, Ohio
- Mastering the Mitral Valve: A Case-Based Approach
Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2018 | New York, New York
Other CME Information
Continuing Medical Education Information
- For a complete listing of all Cleveland Clinic educational courses, including online CME, visit Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Medical Education
- View the CME schedule for Cleveland Clinic Live
- Contact CME: 800.238.6750 or 216.448.0770, or use the CME Contact Us Form
Other Online CME Resources
- Cleveland Clinic's Center for Continuing Medical Education Advances in the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease (American Heart Association)
- Medscape online CME programs