- Colon Polyps
- Enterostomal Therapy
- High-Risk Hereditary Colon Cancer Clinic
- Pouchitis Clinic
- Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy for Colorectal Cancer
Cleveland Clinic provides state-of-the-art surgery for a variety of colon and rectal cancer conditions.
Learn more about surgical options for colon cancer by visiting:
Meet the Team
Nutrition Services and Lifestyle Changes Regarding Colon Function
Our Center for Human Nutrition is part of our Digestive Disease and Surgery Institute. Nutrition plays a large role in treating the symptoms of having a colon related disease. Our Center is one of the only centers in the nation offering comprehensive services, including specialized teams for nutrition therapy, intestinal rehabilitation and nutrition support.
Treatment options may include working with our Center for Human Nutrition.
- Risk Factors for Colorectal Cancer
- How to Prevent Colorectal Cancer
- Prognosis and Outlook of Colon Cancer
- Related Colon Cancer Links
Download free colon and colon cancer information:
Estimate Your Risk With a Free Risk Assessment
Cleveland Clinic's colon cancer risk assessment test will take less than five minutes to complete. After completing the assessment, you will receive your colon cancer risk score and personalized screening recommendations to know what to do next.
- 03/27/13 – Genetic Risk of Colon Cancer – Charis Eng, MD, PhD & Matthew Kalady, MD
- 03/12/12 – Caring for Your Colon: Healthy Lifestyle, Cancer Prevention and Treatment Options – Cleveland Clinic Physician
- 03/22/11 – Colonoscopy: Ask the Expert – Everything You Want to Know but Are Afraid To Ask – James M. Church, MD
- 03/18/11 – Colon Cancer: Genetic Experts Eager to Answer Your Questions – Charis Eng, MD, PhD & Matthew Kalady, MD
- 03/22/10 – Caring for Your Colon: Healthy Lifestyle, Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Treatment Options – Carol Burke, MD, Scott Strong, MD & Robert Pelley, MD