What We Treat
Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital’s Center for Pediatric Hospital Medicine treats children and adolescents with a wide range of pediatric diseases and conditions which require inpatient/hospital care. The most common diagnoses admitted to our services are:
We care for both healthy children with self-limited disease and those with complex medical conditions.
Why Choose Us
- Board-certified pediatricians with expertise in working with hospitalized children.
- For common disease entities, we have developed evidence-based care pathways which provide standardized high quality care throughout our system.
Partners In Practice
Our regional practices at Hillcrest and Fairview partner with Community Pediatric Practices and physicians to care for hospitalized children and adolescents.
Our staff sees children and adolescent patients at Children’s Hospital’s main campus and Shaker campus, as well as Hillcrest and Fairview hospitals within the Clinic system.
Information & Appointments
- Call: 216.444.DOCS (3627)
Press 2 for Partners In Practice
Follow the prompts below:
- Main Campus - option 1
- Hillcrest Hospital - option 2
- Fairview Hospital - option 3
- Shaker Campus - option 5