Stephen West is a physiotherapist at Cleveland Clinic Canada.
Mr. West completed his Baccalaureate in Science (Honours) in Human Kinetics at the University of Ottawa. He then went on to obtain his Masters in Physical Therapy from the University of Western Ontario. After graduation he relocated to New Zealand, where he worked as a physiotherapist in a variety of clinical settings.
Mr. West has years of experience providing treatments for conditions including sports injuries, concussions, vestibular disorders, arthritis, post operation, work injuries and motor vehicle accidents. His treatment techniques include manual therapy, education, exercise prescription and a variety of modalities to treat pain and facilitate healing.
He is passionate about the world of sports and has provided care for local ice hockey teams, Team Canada curling, the competitive track and field club, and national level canoe and kayak racers.
When he’s not seeing patients, Mr. West loves to stay active. He plays volleyball and hockey and enjoys snowboarding. He also likes to spend time with his family and friends.
- University of Western Ontario
- London, ON
- Baccalaureate in Science (Honours)
- University of Ottawa
- Ottawa, ON
- Advanced Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy: Level 3 Upper and Lower Extremity
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Soft Tissue Release
- Manual Therapy Specialization- Mulligan Mobilization with Movement: Mulligan Concept Introduction
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Manual therapy
- Sports injuries
- Canadian Physiotherapist Association
- Ontario Physiotherapist Association