LAM Educational Event
Saturday, November 14, 2015 | 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
N Building - Education Building & Lerner Research Institute - 9620 Carnegie Ave - Cleveland, OH 44195
In partnership with The LAM Foundation, the Cleveland Clinic invites women with LAM, family and friends to a LAM educational event and luncheon hosted by LAM Clinic Director, Robert Kotloff, MD, chair of Pulmonary Medicine.
Topics covered will include:
- Treatment of LAM – Sirolimus and Beyond presented by Robert Kotloff, MD
- The Surgeon’s Role in LAM – Management of Pneumothoraxes presented by Daniel Raymond, MD
- Management of Angiomyolipomas of the Kidneys presented by Richard Fatica, MD
- An Overview of Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Supplemental Oxygen presented by Scott Marlow, RRT
- LAM Foundation Update - Presented by Sue Sherman, Executive Director
Join us and meet a team of experts who can help you through your journey with LAM.
Lunch is provided.
This is a free event.
Registration is required.