Ladies Night Out: What’s Going On In Your Head?
Thursday, September 7, 2017 | 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Executive Caterers at Landerhaven - 6111 Landerhaven Dr, Mayfield Hts, OH 44124
What’s Going On In Your Head?
- Join us for an exciting women-only event.
- Thursday, September 7, 2017
5:30 p.m. registration, health screenings and wellness vendors
6:30 p.m. dinner and presentation
8:20 p.m. Raffle and receive your special gift
- Open seating - reserve your seat at arrival with a personalized place card
- Free parking
Health and Wellness Vendors | 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Visit booths hosted by Cleveland Clinic specialties, retail boutique and food vendor(s).
- Enjoy free health screenings and chair massages (first come, first serve).
Dinner and Panel Discussion | 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
What’s Going On In My Head?
Is migraine pain affecting your lifestyle? Do you have trouble falling or staying asleep? Are you experiencing dizziness, sinus trouble or ringing in the ears? Join us and let our Cleveland Clinic experts answer your questions about eye, ear, head, neck and emotional issues.
- Moderator: Sarah Pickering Beers, MD, Family Medicine
- Tom Abelson, MD, Otolaryngologist
- Justis P. Ehlers, MD, Ophthalmologist
- Thomas Haberkamp, MD, Otologist/Neurotologist
- Maura Lipinski, LISW-S, CHT, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Silvia Neme-Mercante, MD, Sleep Specialist
- $20 per person.
- Pay by credit card only.
- All payments are non-refundable. Reservations are accepted until Sept 4th unless sold out ahead.
- If you have seating accessibility needs, such as room for a wheelchair, please let us know when you register.
- Gluten Free and/or Vegan meal is available by request in advance, please make a notation on your reservation.
- To add a guest, type in their name in the Companion box on the registration form and press the Add Companion button. For each additional guest, repeat this process. Your total cost will update to reflect each guest added.
- If your group of 6 or more is registering on their own, please call 440.312.0212 and provide the list of attendees. We’ll secure a table for you.
Additional Resources aaa