If you're careening through midlife in crisis mode, this book will help you feel more confident about the changes that are occurring. The Cleveland Clinic Guide to Menopause is a compassionate, practical guide that gently reminds women that midlife is not only a time of change but also a time of great freedom.
Full of insightful information, The Cleveland Clinic Guide to Menopause provides peace of mind and helps women regain control of their personal health during midlife. Here's the truth about hormone therapy as well as other safe and effective methods for finding wellness. You'll learn about:
- How to stop hot flashes and get a good night's sleep
- The facts about vitamins, supplements, and antidepressants
- Using diet and exercise to boost energy
- The basics of good bone health
- Preventing cancer and heart disease
- How to recharge your sex life