The Cleveland Clinic Tobacco Treatment Center contracts with both large and small corporations to offer a telephonic coaching program to help employees kick the habit.
Cleveland Clinic’s Tobacco Treatment Center is based on the latest scientific knowledge and offers a customized plan to help when you and/or your coworkers or employees are ready to quit the tobacco habit. Whether you smoke, chew or dip, the program offers the one-on-one support and resources that you need to become tobacco free.
How does the Tobacco Treatment Center program work?
- Develop an individualized treatment plan: Access our experts without leaving home or the office. Phone consultations with a certified tobacco cessation specialist help you understand nicotine addiction and how to quit when you are ready. You get privacy, convenience and an individualized treatment program.
- Combined medication and behavioral therapy: Research shows that the combination of behavioral therapy and medication increases the chance of quitting. A tobacco cessation specialist works with you to determine the best possible treatment program and consults directly with your primary care physician to prescribe the latest tobacco cessation medications, such as Bupropion (Zyban®, Wellbutrin®) and Varencline (Chantix®), and nicotine replacement therapy (nicotine gum, lozenges or the patch). Our behavioral experts will help you become more aware of your triggers, urges and provide suggestions that will help you move away from your tobacco dependence.
- Follow-up: Our specialists will stay in touch to check on your progress, offer tips and celebrate your successes.
How does the Tobacco Treatment Center program help patients reach their goals?
Cleveland Clinic tobacco cessation specialists developed the S.M.A.R.T. Quit Approach to help you, your coworkers or your employees reach their goal:
- Strategy: Use a program tailored for your success.
- Motivation: Make a pact with yourself to keep trying.
- Awareness: Learn about nicotine addiction, withdrawal and triggers.
- Reasons: Compare pros and cons to identify your top reasons to quit.
- Tobacco-Free Life: Set a date, then commit to living without tobacco.
What is the cost to utilize the Tobacco Treatment Center?
Your account manager will be happy to support you in developing a competitive pricing program specific to your organization’s tobacco cessation needs and reimbursement model.
How do I contact the Tobacco Treatment Center?
To learn more about the Tobacco Treatment Center or to schedule your initial consultation, please call 888.450.QUIT (7848).