When you see this Go! Foods sticker in our cafeterias, that’s your signal for the healthiest options available.
The Go! logo lets you know you’re choosing nutritious foods that follow these healthy-eating guidelines established by Cleveland Clinic registered dietitians and wellness experts:
- Less than 4 grams of saturated fat
- No trans fats
- Less than 4 grams of added sugars and syrups
- 100 percent whole grains
- Minimal sodium
To view your daily Go! Foods cafeteria menu options online, visit the Food Services page (in the OneClicks on the Intranet homepage). Next, select “Dining/Menus” at the left, then your cafeteria location. (in the OneClicks on the Intranet homepage). Next, select “Dining/Menus” at the left, then your cafeteria location.
At Cleveland Clinic's Center for Integrative Medicine, we strive to provide you with the services and treatment options you need to improve your overall health and well-being. It is our mission to better your quality of life through complementary services such as acupuncture, massage therapy, holistic psychotherapy, and Reiki.
Take advantage of our Integrative Medicine services available to employees and immediate family members
Download the Employee Discounts Flyer.
The mission of Employee Wellness is to help caregivers achieve optimal well-being to enhance their quality of life and better serve patients. Our primary objective is to enable caregivers to take an active role in their health. To meet this objective, we offer four different levels of programming.
- Physical Activity Caregivers have access to five fitness centers across the system. Some sites offer pool access and group exercise in addition to strength and cardio equipment.
- Healthy Eating / Healthy Weight Shape Up and Go!™ is an online program that encourages employees to join together not only to eat better but to be more active, and improve their health.
- Stress Management through our Sunrise / Sunset Yoga program, nearly 50 yoga classes are offered each week at various locations throughout the system.
- Tobacco Cessation Cleveland Clinic’s Tobacco Treatment Center helps participants to understand all the treatment options available and create a customized plan to help them quit successfully.
Additionally, Employee Wellness offers a variety of educational programs such as Wellness Grand Rounds, Wellness Connection and Lifestyle U Program.
To assist with the mission and vision of Employee Wellness, there are 56 wellness committees from various institutes, hospitals, and health centers that facilitate and support our programs, communicate marketing materials and encourage the continuous pursuit of a healthier workplace.
Here are just a few of the highlights where Employee Wellness has made a significant impact on the health and well-being of our caregivers while transforming the culture at the Cleveland Clinic:
- Nearly 300,000 lbs. have been lost by Cleveland Clinic employees since August 2008.
- Memberships and visits at cc-owned fitness centers have increased by 358% since November 2008 with total visits now averaging over 20,000 per month.
- Since 2009, more than 30,000 unique employees have enrolled in Shape Up and GO!
- Since April 2008, registration for Sunrise/Sunset Yoga continues to grow with nearly 50 classes and 3,300 registered participants in 2011.