Cleveland Clinic eRadiology Teleradiology Services
Whether you work in a large multi-specialty practice, an imaging center looking for a competitive advantage or a single-specialty practice, Cleveland Clinic eRadiology has a sophisticated program designed to provide the highest quality teleradiology services to meet your diagnostic imaging needs. We currently interpret exams from locations across the country. All of our radiologists are board-certified and have advanced subspecialty training. This means that the physicians interpreting your radiology exams are nationally recognized imaging experts in their respective fields, including:
- Musculoskeletal radiology
- Abdominal radiology
- Breast radiology
- Vascular radiology
- Cardiovascular radiology
- Pediatric radiology
- Nuclear medicine
Our team is committed to ensuring your patients receive the highest quality imaging exam available and that the results of our services meet your expectations. From the initial scan to the report results, we strive to deliver an uncompromising level of quality to each and every patient we serve.
What Makes Us Different?
- All exams are interpreted by Cleveland Clinic's board-certified, subspecialty-trained radiologists
- Reports are available within 24 hours, with STAT results available when requested
- Images and reports are available via CD-ROM or through our secure, HIPAA-compliant website
- Our high-speed Virtual Private Network (VPN) links our radiologists with each client location, allowing for review of images within minutes of receipt utilizing customized PACS and RIS systems. Client locations have access to our RIS, PACS and web viewer, eliminating the need to purchase expensive systems of their own
- An instant messaging system provides live communication for questions, unusual findings and follow up
- Our radiologists protocol each case prior to the exam, reducing the need for patient call-backs and repeat exams
- Our radiologists are available for consultation as needed
What This Means to You and Your Patients
Quality. Utilizing Cleveland Clinic eRadiology means you have access to all the resources of Cleveland Clinic — from your own facility.
Expertise. With subspecialty-trained radiologists reviewing your patients' exams, you can have confidence that each interpretation is accurate.
Efficiency. We review every patient's case the day before the exam, reducing the need for repeat studies.
Timeliness. Results are sent within 24 hours or STAT upon your request.
Ease. With electronic reports and images, you can quickly and easily receive your patients' results.
To learn more about our teleradiology services, call 216.986.2915 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.