Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Plasma Cell Cancer
Is Cleveland Clinic Florida Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Florida locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Medical School - Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH USA
Graduate - Kent State University
Adult Nurse Practitioner
Kent, OH USA
Undergraduate - Ursuline College
Pepper Pike, OH USA
- Case Western Reserve University, PhD 2014
- 2007 Founding member of the International Myeloma Foundation Nurse Leadership Board
- 2013 Planned the 1st annual nursing meeting at the 14th International Myeloma Workshop in Kyoto, Japan.
- 2015 Lead planner for the 2nd annual nursing meeting at the 15th International Myeloma Workshop in Rome, Italy
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
Amyloidosis, Chronic Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, Plasma Cell Dyscrasias
Awards & Honors
- 2006 State Award for Clinical Excellence in Advanced Practice Nursing sponsored by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- 2006 Appointed as a Delegate for International Myeloma Foundation Nursing Leadership Board
- 2008 Awarded a T32 Educational Training Grant by the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Nursing Research
- 2011 Awarded an Oncology Nursing Society Foundation grant for clinical research
- 2011 Awarded the F31 National Research Service Award Training Grant sponsored by the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Nursing Research
- 2012 Oncology Nursing Society Excellence in Medical Oncology Award
- 2013 Oncology Nursing Society Commendation for Outstanding Achievement for Oncology Nursing Education
- Adjunct Faculty, Kent State University School of Nursing
- Adjunct Faculty, Ursuline College
- Editor-in-Chief, The Oncology Nurse APN/PA
- Associate Member, ASH Clinical News
- Editorial Board Member, The Oncology Pharmacist
- Member American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member Oncology Nursing Society
- Member Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Member International Myeloma Society
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
63 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||5|
|Knows Medical History||5|
|Time Spent with Patient||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||5|
5 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2016
Beth Faimen (sp) is nothing short of Fabulous!
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2016
Ms. Faiman was extremely knowledgable about the health condition for which I was concerned, was genuinely concerned and had a clear plan in mind with blood and urine tests and plan for follow up. In short, she was absolutely fantastic.
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2016
Reviewed on Jun 27, 2016
I'm returning 7/11/16 to see an Ortho specialist about the lesion in my arm to discuss best options. Beth has been working with my local Oncologist and I've seen a Radiologist locally about radiation. I feel very strongly that every and all options are being explored to my benefit.
Reviewed on Mar 28, 2016
Very good and helpful!!!!!
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.