Treatment & Services
- Adult Ent/Otolaryngology
- Audiologic Evaluation
- Ear Wax Removal
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
- Hearing Needs Assessment
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Outpatient Care
- Screening and Testing
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Problems
- Nose Or Nasal Problems
- Sinus Infections
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Medical School - Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH USA
Graduate - Depaul University
Chicago, IL USA
Undergraduate - Illinois State University
Normal, IL USA
- Doctor Nursing Practice (DNP) Case Western Reserve University 2013
- Masters in Nursing at DePaul Univeristy 1999
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Illinois State University 1990
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Vice President 2010-2012
- ENT-NF Vice President 2010-2012
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses GRC Chairperson 2011-2013
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Cleveland Chapter Vice President 2008-present
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
General ears, nose and throat issues
Awards & Honors
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses (SOHN) Research Award 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau International Alpha Mu Chapter Research Scholarship Award 2013
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
30 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||5|
|Knows Medical History||4.9|
|Time Spent with Patient||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.9|
5 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2017
Reviewed on Feb 2, 2017
Erin went above and beyond all expectations and offered knowledge and compassion throughout my visit.
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2017
One of best health care provider that I require.
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2016
Very detailed explanation of the battery of tests I would probably go through.
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2016
Very good care with no wasted time.
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.