We had a great event this year, check back and be the first to register for next year's event.
Course is recommended and designed for:
- Nurses with a desire to improve their knowledge and clinical expertise in pediatric hematology/oncology nursing.
- Assist those with a desire to take the CPHON examination offered by the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC), to assist in preparation for the exam using the APHON Core Curriculum as a basis for knowledge and review.
- There are no dates scheduled at this time.
Cleveland Clinic - Main Campus
Health Space Building - Lower Level
8611 Euclid Avenue - Classroom # 104
Cleveland, OH 44195
Faculty, Agenda & Accreditation
- Meredith Lahl, MSN, PCNS-BC, PNP, CPON
- Kristen Powaski, BSN, CPON
- Courtney Gravens, MSN, CPN
- All Cleveland Clinic Children's Faculty
- Overview of Childhood Cancer
- Nursing Assessment in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Principles of Chemotherapy
- Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Kidney and Rare Solid Tumors of Childhood
- Neurological Assessment & CNS Tumors of Childhood
- Research Protocols in Childhood Cancer
- Hematologic Diseases
- Pain Management
- Childhood Leukemias
- Hodgkin's Disease & the Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Supportive Care
- Radiation Therapy
- Hematopoietic Cell Transplant
- Oncologic Emergencies
- Long-Term Effects of Childhood Cancer Treatment
- End of Life Care
- Vascular Access Devices
Cleveland Clinic (OH-045/10-1-15) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
For questions regarding Continuing Education contact hours call or email Meredith Lahl at 216.445.2439 or email@example.com.
<< Registration is now closed for this course >>