The Weigh to a Healthy Heart
Losing weight and lowering cholesterol is critical to a healthy heart. Support makes the difference, and we can help!
Comprehensive 10-week group weight loss program
- Bi-weekly group exercise classes
- Weekly group sessions on healthy eating plans, grocery shopping, eating out, healthy cooking techniques and dealing with stress
- Two private nutrition sessions personalized to your lifestyle
- Cholesterol profiles before and after the program to track your progress
- Next Session Begins: January 17, 2014
- Registration Deadline: January 6, 2014
- Register by calling the Department of Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation at 216.444.9353.
- Seating is limited!
“This program isn’t a diet. It’s about nutrition and learning the right way of eating. The program changed my thinking, the way I shop, and the way I think about food. This was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. I feel great!”
- For more information contact:
Katherine Mone, MEd, RD, CSSD, LD-Clinical Dietitian
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:45 p.m.
- Group sessions follow Tuesday's exercise class until 6:45 p.m.
Talk to a Nurse: Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET)
Call a Heart & Vascular Nurse locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
Schedule an Appointment
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2014 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.