It’s not always easy to understand what your doctor is communicating. Our Cleveland Clinic physicians have a lot of practice, with more than a decade of school and years of experience under their belts. That’s why we created these White Board Sessions to show you what is going on inside the heart. We’ll help you picture the diagnosis, literally, with simple drawings and helpful explanations.
Think of these sessions as a visual Heart Care 101. We’ll take the complex and make it common so you can rest assured that you are moving forward with the knowledge to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Blocked Arteries – When to Call for Help – Dr. Khot
- Coronary Artery Disease Explained – Dr. Khot
- Blood Flow to the Heart Muscle – Dr. Khot
- Lobectomy of Lung – Minimally invasive approach – Dr. Murthy
- Lobectomy of Lung – How is it performed? – Dr. Murthy
- Lobectomy of Lung – Common Complaints after lobectomy? – Dr. Murthy
- What is Lung Cancer – Dr. Murthy
- Stage 1 and Stage 2 Lung Cancer – Dr. Murthy
- Stage 3 and Stage 4 Lung Cancer – Dr. Murthy
Abnormal Heart Rhythm
For More Information
Talk to a Nurse: Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET)
Call a Heart & Vascular Nurse locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
Schedule an Appointment
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2014 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.