Heart Failure Cardiomyopathy&Treatments
The Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute has created a series of online presentations to provide you with information about heart, vascular, and thoracic conditions and treatments.
These videos highlight questions and answers about heart failure, cardiomyopathy and treatments by our health care professionals.
Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
Heart Treatment Videos
Video Listing and Transcripts
White Board Sessions - Heart Failure
- Ejection Fraction and Heart Failure – Dr. Hobbs
- Heart Failure: Knowledge is Power – Dr. Hobbs
- A Diagnosis of Cardiomyopathy: Now What? – Dr. Hobbs
- Heart Failure Work-up: What to Expect – Dr. Hobbs
- Andy Toth - Dad's Heart is Best Gift
- Porter Lyons - Episode 1: Flight for Life
- Porter Lyons - Episode 2: The Wait
- Porter Lyons - Episode 3: Finding a Heart
- Porter Lyons - Episode 4: Starting a Heart
- Porter Lyons - Episode 5: The Importance of Organ Donation
- Porter Lyons - Episode 6: The Recovery
- Porter Lyons - Episode 7: Going Home
Watch the seven-part series of Porter Lyons, a high school student as he faces the diagnosis of cardiomyopathy and then undergoes a heart transplant.
For More Information
Talk to a Nurse: Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET)
Call a Heart & Vascular Nurse locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
Schedule an Appointment
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2015 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.