Fibromuscular Dysplasia (FMD)&Treatments
The Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute has created a series of online presentations to provide you with information about heart, vascular and thoracic conditions and treatments.
These videos highlight questions and answers about Fibromuscular Dysplasia and treatments by our health care professionals.
Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
Fibromuscular Dysplasia Videos
Video Listing and Transcripts
- Common Symptoms for an Uncommon Disease - Heather Gornik, MD
- FMDSA Meeting Highlights - Heather Gornik, MD
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia of the Head and Neck Vessels - Shabbir Hussain, DVM, PhD
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia: Diagnostic Testing - Soon Hyun Kim, MD
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia - Heather Gornik, MD
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia: What Causes FMD? - Heather Gornik, MD
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia: Who Is the Typical Patient? - Heather Gornik, MD
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia Society of America - Pam Mace, RN, Executive Director, FMDSA
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia Patient Registry - Pam Mace, RN, Executive Director, FMDSA
For More Information
Talk to a Nurse: Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET)
Call a Heart & Vascular Nurse locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
Schedule an Appointment
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2015 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.