Helping you obtain cancer information
If your care brings you to Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center, please visit the Patient Resource Center on the first floor. It is a place for patients as well as their friends and families to come for cancer information and resources. We have a variety of cancer information on hand, which includes:
- Free pamphlets and informational brochures
- Computer terminals with access to the internet
- WiFi access for laptops
- Conference area where you can sit with a nurse and ask questions
- Listings and registrations for support groups and other patient programs
- Listings of resources such as wigs, transportation, and lodging
- The Patient Resource Center is open to help you obtain cancer information
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.