View Cancer Clinical Trials
Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria Registry
- The PNH registry will collect data to evaluate safety data specific to the use of Soliris
- The PNH registry will collect data to characterize the progression of PNH as well as clinical outcomes, mortality and morbidity in Soliris and non-Soliris treated patients
- Raising PNH awareness in the medical community and subject/potential subject population
- PNH patients of any age, including minors, that are receiving Soliris or
- PNH patients of any age, including minors, that are not on Soliris treatment
- NOTE: PNH patients include all patients with a diagnosis of PNH or a detected PNH clone as defined in section 7.1
Exclusion Criteria Not Available
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2014 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.