View Cancer Clinical Trials
Assessment of the Use of Music Therapy on Nausea During Hospitalization for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant.
|Blood & Marrow Transplant (BMT)
|Lymphoma, Non - Hodgkin
- Compare the difference in patient perception of nausea in those who receive music therapy and those who do not.
- Compare the difference in patient perception of pain in those who receive music therapy and those who do not.
- Compare mood disturbance and quality of life in those who receive music therapy and those who do not.
- Compare the difference in the use of "as needed" narcotic medications in those who receive music therapy and those who do not (using morphine equivalent doses).
- Be older than 18 years of age.
- Have a diagnosis of multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin, or Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Be undergoing ASCT
- Have had previous ASCT.
- Have a diagnosis of leukemia.
- History of prior music therapy.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.