View Cancer Clinical Trials
Utility of Early Versus Late Androgen Deprivation in Prostate Cancer Patients with Biochemical Relapse
- To measure the utility of treatment versus observation in patients with rising PSA
- All patients with rising PSA after definitive treatment of their prostate cancer with no evidence of metastatic disease are eligible for this study.
- The patient population includes patients with biochemical failure who are being followed at Taussig Cancer Institute or at Glickman clinics.
- The patient will be informed that their choice of whether to participate or not will have no influence on their medical care.
Exclusion Criteria Not Available
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2015 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.