View Cancer Clinical Trials
Utility of Early Versus Late Androgen Deprivation in Prostate Cancer Patients with Biochemical Relapse
- To measure the utility of treatment versus observation in patients with rising PSA
- All patients with rising PSA after definitive treatment of their prostate cancer with no evidence of metastatic disease are eligible for this study.
- The patient population includes patients with biochemical failure who are being followed at Taussig Cancer Institute or at Glickman clinics.
- The patient will be informed that their choice of whether to participate or not will have no influence on their medical care.
Exclusion Criteria Not Available
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.