Search Cancer Clinical Trials
Search our clinical trials database by disease type, trial number, location or phase. Must press "Go" to activate search.
A Continuation Protocol for Patients Previously Enrolled in a Study of Toca 511
- To allow for extended safety observations as required by the guidelines for patients enrolled in gene transfer studies.
- Efficacy for subjects will be reported in the parent study.
- To assess safety and preliminary efficacy of Toca 511 when reinjected in selected subjects followed by treatment with Toca FC.
- Has the subject given written informed consent?
- Has the subject received Toca 511 in a prior study?
- Is the subject willing and able to abide by the protocol?
- If the subject elects to continue with Toca FC, does the subject have a history of allergy or intolerance to flucytosine?
Download the Cleveland Clinic Cancer Clinical Trials App
Stay up to date on Cleveland Clinic’s more than 200 active clinical trials for cancer patients. Our free Cancer Clinical Trials app is available for Apple and Android devices.
With this app, you can:
- Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
- Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
- Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.