Search Cancer Clinical Trials
Search our clinical trials database by disease type, trial number, location or phase. Must press "Go" to activate search.
Clinical Implications of Routine Testing for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutations in Patients with Nonsquamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- The primary goal of this project is to review our experience with standardized EGFR mutation testing of all newly diagnosed NSCLC at the Cleveland Clinic since July 2010,and to describe the influence this testing has had on the clinical treatment of patients with EGFR mutant NSCLC. This will also allow us to describe the frequency of EGFR mutations in our patient population, as well as the rate of testing failures. We would also like to compare this to the previous year (July 2009-10) in which EGFR testing was done on a case by case basis to see if and how this has changed clinical practice.
- All patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that have had EGFR mutation testing at the Cleveland Clinic since July 2009 will be reviewed.
Exclusion Criteria Not Available
Download the Cleveland Clinic Cancer Clinical Trials App
Stay up to date on Cleveland Clinic’s more than 200 active clinical trials for cancer patients. Our free Cancer Clinical Trials app is available for Apple and Android devices.
With this app, you can:
- Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
- Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
- Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.