Search Cancer Clinical Trials
Search our clinical trials database by disease type, trial number, location or phase. Must press "Go" to activate search.
Assessment of the Use of Music Therapy on Nausea During Hospitalization for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant.
|Blood & Marrow Transplant (BMT)
|Lymphoma, Non - Hodgkin
- Compare the difference in patient perception of nausea in those who receive music therapy and those who do not.
- Compare the difference in patient perception of pain in those who receive music therapy and those who do not.
- Compare mood disturbance and quality of life in those who receive music therapy and those who do not.
- Compare the difference in the use of "as needed" narcotic medications in those who receive music therapy and those who do not (using morphine equivalent doses).
- Be older than 18 years of age.
- Have a diagnosis of multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin, or Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Be undergoing ASCT
- Have had previous ASCT.
- Have a diagnosis of leukemia.
- History of prior music therapy.
Download the Cleveland Clinic Cancer Clinical Trials App
Stay up to date on Cleveland Clinic’s more than 200 active clinical trials for cancer patients. Our free Cancer Clinical Trials app is available for Apple and Android devices.
With this app, you can:
- Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
- Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
- Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.