Search Cancer Clinical Trials
Search our clinical trials database by disease type, trial number, location or phase. Must press "Go" to activate search.
Clinical predictors of benefit from pemetrexed in patients with metastatic non small cell lung cancer
- The primary goal of this study is to identify clinical and pathologic characteristics associated with extended progression-free survival in patients with metastatic NSCLC patients treated with pemetrexed.
- Secondary goals are to examine factors associated with objective response and pemetrexed-related toxicity
- Patients must have a proven diagnosis of metastatic NSCLC
- Documented treatment with pemetrexed in the metastatic setting
- Patients who have received pemetrexed as part of definitive concurrent chemoradiation for locally advanced NSCLC, or as adjuvant treatment after resection for early stage NSCLC
Download the Cleveland Clinic Cancer Clinical Trials App
Stay up to date on Cleveland Clinic’s more than 200 active clinical trials for cancer patients. Our free Cancer Clinical Trials app is available for Apple and Android devices.
With this app, you can:
- Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
- Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
- Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.