Search Cancer Clinical Trials
Search our clinical trials database by disease type, trial number, location or phase. Must press "Go" to activate search.
Collection of Blood and Tissue from Patients with Upper Aerodigestive Malignancies for Research Purposes (The UAM Tissue Resource)
|Head & Neck
To establish clinical and molecular characteristics, and the genomic landscape, including driver oncogene mutational spectra through novel next-gen deep sequencing (NGS) platform, and their potential predictive or prognostic information, in young patients (≤ 45 years old) with diagnosis of lung cancer who had visited Cleveland Clinic (CCF) from 2000 onwards.
- Biopsy, cytology or surgical pathology confirmed primary lung cancer and
- Age ≤ 45 year old when lung cancer was diagnosed and
- Patient was seen at CCF from January 1st, 2000 onwards
Exclusion Criteria Not Available
Download the Cleveland Clinic Cancer Clinical Trials App
Stay up to date on Cleveland Clinic’s more than 200 active clinical trials for cancer patients. Our free Cancer Clinical Trials app is available for Apple and Android devices.
With this app, you can:
- Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
- Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
- Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.